Attention Sellers with Luxury, High-End, Exquisite Homes
My name is Jeffrey D. Smith. I am not a licensed real estate broker, although I was a licensed independent real estate broker in Colorado for years.
A fundamental principle of real estate: A real estate transaction fails for one of two reasons: (1) The buyer does not qualify for financing, or (2) the property does not qualify for financing. How is this principle affecting your effort to sell your luxury, high-end, exquisite home?
Are you having trouble selling your exquisite high-end home, because:
- Well-qualified buyers only want to put down 10% of the purchase price and banks are demanding 20% to 50% down payment?
- The home is taking too long to sell and you are about to withdraw your listing?
- You want your broker to reduce their fee so you can lower the asking price?
- Qualifying for bank loans is now far too onerous, especially for jumbo and super-jumbo loans, or self-employed borrowers, and your prospective buyers are walking away in frustration?
- The fair market value is too high to justify renting out the property? You need to find a buyer, not a tenant, for the home.
- You cannot buy your next home, because you are waiting for this home to sell?
- A contingency chain of selling homes to buy the next home is about to break, and your home for sale and your home to buy will fall out of escrow?
I feel your pain. What if I could solve *ALL* of your problems?
- Sell the home *NOW* to a well-qualified buyer with only a 10% down payment?
- Sell the home *NOW*, probably with multiple offers, before you quit and withdraw the listing?
- Sell the home *NOW* at a premium price above fair market value and your real estate broker is paid full commission fee in cash?
- Simplified qualification for buyers based on their income, even self-employed buyers?
- You can sell the property, not rent it out, and not have any landlord headaches?
- You can buy your next home without a contingency of selling this home, because it is sold *NOW*.
Your brokers can use my solutions on a contingency chain of homes to sell all of them.
I am not a mortgage broker. I am a finance consultant. I specialize in real estate finance for residential and commercial properties. Real estate is a “borrowed money” business. The solution to your problems is all about offering the right kind of financing to expand dramatically your pool of well-qualified buyers.
That’s where I come in. As a finance consultant, I can design a financial solution for you and your real estate broker that solves those problems, and gets your home sold *NOW*. Like your real estate broker, I am paid at closing. If the home doesn’t sell, then neither your real estate broker or I are paid. Your real estate broker and I are both incentivized by a fee based on a percentage of the sale price. I work with you and your real estate broker to structure a deal that sells the home *NOW*, pays our fees and closing costs, and pays more cash to you than you have equity in your exquisite home. Read that again; more cash to you than you have equity in your exquisite home, even after your real estate broker and I are paid our fees.
If you are selling your exquisite high-end home, say, between $800,000 and $5,000,000 (or higher depending the neighborhood), and it is taking too long to sell because of the reasons listed above, then I can help. I just need some quick information to get started.
p.s.: My solutions also work for commercial properties!