Attention Real Estate Brokers with Luxury, High-End, Exquisite Homes
My name is Jeffrey D. Smith. I am not a licensed real estate broker, although I was a licensed independent real estate broker in Colorado for years.
A fundamental principle of real estate: A real estate transaction fails for one of two reasons: (1) The buyer does not qualify for financing, or (2) the property does not qualify for financing. How is this principle affecting your effort to sell your luxury, high-end, exquisite home?
Are you having trouble selling your exquisite high-end home listing, because:
- Well-qualified buyers are unable to find non-qualifying mortgage (non-QM) lenders and banks, because the lenders are demanding very high down payment of 20% to 50% or more, and many non-QM lenders have disappeared?
- The home is taking too long to sell and the owner is about to withdraw your listing?
- The owner wants to reduce your fee so that the asking price can be lower lowered?
- Qualifying for bank loans is now far too onerous, especially for jumbo and super-jumbo loans, or self-employed borrowers, and your prospective buyers are walking away in frustration?
- The asking price is too high to justify renting out the property? You need to find a buyer, not a tenant, for the home.
- The owner cannot buy their next home, because they are waiting for this home to sell?
- A contingency chain of selling homes to buy the next home is about to break, and your client’s home for sale and their next home to buy will fall out of escrow?
I feel your pain. What if I could solve *ALL* of your problems?
- Sell the home *NOW* to a well-qualified buyer who will appreciate and care for the home as an owner-occupant?
- Sell the home *NOW*, probably with multiple offers, before your client quits and withdraw the listing?
- Sell the home *NOW* at a premium value above the equity value, even when they have no equity?
- Simplified qualification for buyers based on their income, even self-employed buyers?
- Your client can sell the property, not rent out the home, and not have any landlord headaches?
- Your client can buy their next home without a contingency of selling this home, because it is sold *NOW* and they can buy *NOW* with my solutions.
- You, as a real estate broker, can use my solutions on a contingency chain of homes to sell all of them.
I am not a mortgage broker. I am a finance consultant. I specialize in real estate finance for residential and commercial properties. Real estate is a “borrowed money” business. The solution to your problems is all about offering the right kind of financing to expand dramatically your pool of well-qualified buyers.
That’s where I come in. As a private finance consultant, I can design a financial solution that solves those problems, and gets the home sold *NOW*. Similar to a real estate broker, I am compensated at closing. If the home doesn’t sell, then neither the real estate broker or I are paid. I work with sellers and real estate brokers to structure a deal that sells the home *NOW*, pays our fees and closing costs by arranging terms with the buyer to cover closing costs and fees, and pays more cash to the seller than they have equity in the exquisite home. Read that again; more cash to the seller than they have equity in the exquisite home, even after the real estate broker and I are compensated.
My solutions come down to this:
- As a principal party in the transaction, I can offer an option to buy the property and then sell to a well-qualified 3rd party buyer that option to buy the property.
- Therefore, if the owner can be flexible on payment terms, then I can offer full value (often more) for their equity, and I can offer an option to buy the house even when the owner has no equity.
- My solutions also work for contingency chains on existing houses for sale by slightly altering the financial structure to provide beneficial payment terms, rather than forcing the buyers to deliver all-cash at closing.
- Did you know that as a real estate broker, you can accept payment terms for the commission fee? Yes you can accept payment terms when the present value of the payment terms is attractive, especially when creative financing can rescue the contingency chain. Just imagine the steady passive income of multiple streams cash flow.
- Real estate agents and real estate brokers are marketers, not deal makers. I can design deals that help everyone, because we all want the same thing: We want the house sold.
If you are selling an exquisite high-end home, say, between $800,000 and $5,000,000 (or higher depending the neighborhood), and a traditional sale is taking too long to sell because of the reasons listed above, then I can help. I just need some quick information to get started.
p.s.: My solutions also work for commercial properties!